Sleep n Restore Review
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Have you dreaded going to bed at night wondering if sleep will find its way to you? Has the need for sleep driven you crazy and having you search long and hard to find a solution to this madness? Sleep aids are a dime a dozen and it seems a new one appears frequently. There has got to be some relief for this debilitating problem and there has got to be something that helps without going the narcotic route! Trying to find a good product is never easy and that is why learn about sleep aid products is good help and gets you a step closer to relief.
One of the ones I will examine is Sleep n Restore. It is a dietary supplement that is used for the aid of sleeping. Does it work the best? Well that is something to find out.
What’s in Sleep n Restore?
The developers of Sleep n Restore claims Vitamin E helps promote a more restful, deeper sleep while supporting the body’s natural restoration processes. What does that mean? They also claim that melatonin and Velarian helps promote normal sleep patterns while powerful oxidants restore cells from damage. They say that you will wake up refreshed and ready to tackle the day. Some of these ingredients are good and some are just not any help with sleep. At least they list what they have in their product! Let’s look at the ingredients in this formula. There are six main ingredients.
- Vitamin E–it is a fat soluble antioxidant. Which they say means it will protect the body from oxidative damage of daily activity. However, there is no definitive evidence that support any health benefits, yet there is strong evidence that if taking too much (over 400 IU) per day for an extended period of time increases the risk of death.
- Calcium–there really is no evidence that calcium plays any role in helping as a sleep aid, It may help relieve muscle cramps during the night but that is about it. Besides 72 mg does not make that much difference.
- Melatonin–3mg. It is a hormone that is found in the pineal gland that regulates the wake sleep cycle.
- Valerian–says it is a sedative for anxiety
- Glutamine–used for healing purposes
- Grape Seed Extract–an antioxidant
Sleep n Restore Side Effects
There are a few side effects associated with some of the ingredients. They are headache, nausea, dizziness, skin rash and hives.
Is Sleep n Restore Worth Trying?
Natural Sleep n Restore is a sleep aid that does not really have any power behind it. There are no clinical studies done to see if Sleep n Restore really does work and help you get the rest you need. It may only be $4.99 for this sleep aid but it may not even be worth that amount. If you do try it you are not out a lot of money but why even mess with it when you know it may not do the job. Look at this website and see what the best sleep aids are out there.